Please attach articles and image files to an email and send to:
We reserve the right to ask for revisions to ensure that the content matches our mission statement to provide information but not recommendations.
We also reserve the right to decline using your submission if we feel it does not match our mission statement.
Please read and adhere to the following guidelines.
- Length: 500 -2,000 words (poems may be shorter)
- Pictures: Encouraged – they may be topic focused and/or your portrait or organization. If they are topic focused please be sure that they are in the public domain or you have purchased the rights to use them.
- Topic: You are free to write about any aspect of cancer advocacy, research, clinical trials (no specific trials please) or the patient experience.
- Identification: You will be identified by name, title and affiliation. For those who chose to write more than one article we will also include a short narrative biography.
- Links back to you: We are happy to provide links back to your Organization and request that you provide links to our website in return.